Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Target Bounce

A super simple game to get a little kiddo energy out.


My cub scout leader husband has to come up with ways to keep those little scouts interested and involved.  So the theory here is to let them get a little energy out the first few minutes of meetings, bounce around, and have a little fun.  Then their listening ears will be more tuned to actually listening!

Empty egg carton, a ping pong ball,  and a few sharpies and you are set.



Have the kids take turns bouncing the ball at the egg carton aiming at the pockets with the most points.  This can be done with the egg carton on the floor, standing a few feet away or table top.  Little prizes are awarded to the highest point holders.

This would be a great rainy day activity!
I will be sharing HERE.

Share

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

My husband is also a cub scout leader and he is always looking for things like this for the boys to do at the meetings. Thnaks for sharing this idea.
Jennifer

Katey Magill said...

Great idea- I'm posting it to my Pinterest account :-)

havingfunathomeblog.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

Thanks for sharing. I was looking for something new this week, and I know the boys will enjoy this one.