Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bottle Vase Trio

I love the look of these little soda bottles.


We like to indulge in the occasional Dublin Dr. Pepper.  So we have a few of these cute little bottle hanging around.  They were begging to have some flowers put in. 


Here is what I came up with. 


Two 16 inch sections of pallet board
3 DP bottles
Wood glue
Hot glue
Jute


This was made to hang on the wall, as soon as  I find the perfect place.

What have you done with those cute little soda bottles?

I will be sharing with all my favorite blogs HERE.
Share

4 comments:

The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Oh I love this idea!

STUFFellaneous said...

I have some Crush bottles I've been saving for a good project. I think this is it!!!

refresh reStyle said...

What cute inexpensive idea! I'll have to remember this. I love recycling!
Debbie

Jenny said...

Brilliant! This looks awesome