Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Super Simple Art Display

This super simple art display took me minutes to put together.

I had everything on hand.
A piece of pallet wood
Clothes pins
Liquid nails

I did take the time to sand the wood smooth but the finish is just the way it was found.

I distressed the clothes pins with brown and black ink that I just rubbed on.

Glued the clothes pins about every 8 inches with liquid nails and let dry over night.

Super simple!

If you haven't tried these
Command picture hanging strips, I highly recommend them! It's how I hang everything on the walls these days.

I'll be sharing with these super blogs.
Share

7 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE this idea! All the ones that I've ever seen are so polished looking. I love the use it as it is look. Thanks for sharing...you can now guess what project has been added to my list.

Just found your blog and I'm loving it!

Just Jaime said...

Great techniques!

Michelle said...

So cute!! I did an art display today too! haha!

Chapter Forty said...

This is really rustic and charming. I love it.

shopannies said...

awesome love the way you display your art the rustic look of it makes it look great

Ginger said...

Love this. I'm following you from Fingerprints on the Fridge. Would love to have you link this up at my {wow me} wednesday link up party going on over on my blog right now. :)

Ginger
gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

Natalie Cross said...

Awesome job! Love it!