Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Rainy Day Box

It's a rainy day here.

That's not a creek, it's my front side walk.

So today was the perfect day to drag out the rainy day box.

The rainy day box is a box that I fill with odds and ends that I come across. I keep it tucked away for especially cabin-fever type days.

It's filled with beads, egg cartons, empty containers, bottle caps, string, you name it.

I don't know what they have made here.
It's entertaining them so that's all that matters.


Happy Saturday!
Share

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I love idea of a rainy day box. If my daughter was younger, I would definately have a rainy day box. Have a nice weekend!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

I feel like I need my own rainy day box, and I don't even have children yet!
Cute idea
Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com